What’s New – Fall 2016 Release
Here is a brief list of what we recently updated/added in the new release.
- Multi-Location – Allows you to create different service locations based on zip/postal code. Here is an Overview on Multi-Locations.
- Detailed Logs of every email notification sent out by the system – You can now view a log of all emails and their content by going to Settings > Emails > Emails Log.
- Price Summary Follows you on premium Booking Form – As you scroll up and down your booking page, the price summary will float.
- Delete Customers – You can now delete your customers by selecting the Settings gear in your Customer profile. To view the customers that have been deleted, go to Customers > Deleted Customers Log.
- Email messages to Customers and Teams – You can send a message by going to the settings gear in your Customer/Team profile.
- New Bookings Report – In your Reports tab, you can view a report on the number of new bookings received by Day, Week, or Month.
- New Bookings by Promotion Report – In your Reports tab, you can view a report on new bookings created using a promotion (discount code, gift cards, etc).
- Refund Gift Card Purchases – You can refund gift card purchases by selecting the settings gear next to the gift card purchase. Here is an Overview on Gift Cards.
- Improved Support for Square Footage – Before this release, pricing parameters were used to measure square footage. The problem was that we displayed the square footage as a dropdownlist on the booking form with a very long list of options. Now the system will display a number field (i.e. type in a value for square footage) when you have a pricing parameter that can have a possible range of values that is greater than 100. If your pricing parameter can have a possible value of 100 or less, the dropdownlist is displayed.
Join 31,264 entrepreneurs who already have a head start.Get free online marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.